[New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB

Install the [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB – tutorial The Android Market apk file need to be installed manually, for that you don’t need to root your device, the installation process is easy and required only to download the Market APK file, then this downloaded file need to be transferred on your Android’s SD card, and after that you need to use a file manager for install the apk file on your device. In the forward lines, I will explain you a step by step guide. First Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB Apk file and save it in your PC. - Then copy and paste (transfer) the [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB APK downloaded file on your Android’s SD card device. - On your Smartphone open the file manager and find the APK file copied above. (A good file manager is ASTRO File Manager and you can download it from Google Play Store from here. - Now, enable “Unknown sources” from the menu under settings » Applications. - With the file manager application find the “apk” transferred file on the device’s SD card. - Now, tap on the [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB torrent modded APK file to install it. - Congratulation, now you successfully installed the Market APK v 3.4.4 on your Android device. LARA’S BACK FOR MORE CLASSIC ACTION!

Tomb Raider I

We’re going back to where it all began for one of the most famous video games of all time. That’s right, Tomb Raider I is now available for your Android device in all its ORIGINAL glory.

We’ve not messed about with it, so it’s the full, unedited, unadulterated experience from the classic release at a super-low price. How better to find out if you’ve still got what it takes to beat a legendary game than by taking on the lost city of Atlantis and the pyramids of Egypt? It’s probably not for the faint of heart!

Key Features:-

– Epic Exploration – Uncover the deepest, darkest mysteries of the lost city of Atlantis and unearth secrets to Lara’s past.

– Acrobatic Gunplay – Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.

– Combat Lethal Predators – Defeat Atlantean centaurs to the terrifying T-Rex

– Original Gameplay – Relive the full, unedited, unadulterated experience from the classic release

– Full Chapters – Includes two extra chapters that were included in the game’s 1998 release

– Game Controllers – Supports MOGA Ace Power & Logitech PowerShell

Hungry for more classic action? Get Tomb Raider I today and re-live the epic adventure of Lara Croft in the palm of your hands.

What’s new in this version :

Missing touch screen controls fixed (tap screen to restore controls).

General bug fixes and performance improvements.

Requires : Android 4.0 and up

Instructions:

Install Apk

Copy ‘com.squareenix.tombraider1classic’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb (Same As Previous OBB)

Launch the Game

ht tp://www.mathan.in/tomb-raider-i-v1-0-26rc-apk-obb/

About: [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB
User Review: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Android Apk Games | Applications | Widget - sydneyrainstorm.blogspot.com

Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB No Ads , Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB Unlock , Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB Zippy , Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB Full Version ,
Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB Apk
Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB By mediafire

Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB By Hotfile

Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB By Rapidshare

Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB By 2shared

Download [New Apk] Tomb Raider I v1.0.26RC Apk + OBB By 4shared

Android Apk Games | Applications | Widget